You want to respond quickly when a disaster strikes. At the same time, you want your dollars and efforts to reach as far as possible.
The only full-time, national resource to help donors make thoughtful, disaster-related giving decisions, the Center for Disaster Philanthropy (CDP) maximizes your giving impact by:
- Identifying the critical needs of a community with emphasis on long-term recovery and rebuilding;
- Performing due diligence so you can give with 100% confidence;
- Connecting you with innovative leaders, on-the-ground during disasters;
- Matching grant-making activities to your interests;
- Assembling experts with a deep knowledge of domestic and international disasters to inform the donor community; and
- Designing disaster plans with expert consultants to help you prepare for when a disaster strikes your community.