Our staff believes that together, we can help communities prepare for and recover stronger after disasters.
Join our team!
We are guided by our commitment to race and intersectional equity, and uphold the values of respect, learning, advocacy, relationship building, collaboration and the importance of language and images in all we do. We have fostered a collegial, hardworking and fun-loving remote environment since we were founded in 2010. Work with us!
Check back soon for opportunities to make an impact on communities worldwide.
Commitment to racial and intersectional equity
As part of our commitment to racial and intersectional equity, we encourage Black, Indigenous and people of color (BIPOC) professionals and those from other underrepresented communities to apply for open positions.
CDP’s remote work environment is safe and open to all employees and partners, respecting the full spectrum of race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, political affiliation, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and all other classifications protected by law in the locality and/or state in which you are working.
We base our salaries and benefits package on current compensation and benefits surveys against sector standards.
In addition to highly competitive salaries and a rewarding and supportive collaborative work environment, we, as co-employers with TriNet, a professional employer organization (PEO), offer the following comprehensive suite of benefits to full-time staff:
- Choice of medical, dental and vision plans (depending on remote work location).
- Benefits supplement to offset the cost of medical, dental and vision insurance premiums or medical waiver allowance.
- 17 days of paid time off increasing to 22 days after three years and 28 days after six years.
- 11 paid holidays
- Paid bereavement leave.
- Summer Fridays.
- 401(k) plan with up to 4% fully-vested employer match.
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage, paid for by CDP.
- $10K life insurance, paid by CDP.
- Remote office enhancement stipend upon hire.
- Partial monthly reimbursement for cellphone and internet service.
- Professional development allowance.
- Employee Disaster Assistance Program.
- Employee appreciation activities.
- Optional employee-paid benefits such as additional life insurance, legal assistance, pet insurance and AFLAC.
“I have always strived to make a difference in the work that I do. At CDP, not only am I making a difference, I am helping make the world a better place while surrounded by an extremely supportive and nurturing environment that pushes me to do and be better every day. With all of that and an incredible culture, CDP is an amazing place to work.”
– Guy Pinguino, Accounting Associate
Questions? Contact email@example.com.