Your partner in effective disaster giving
We offer foundations, corporations and individuals a suite of client-centered strategies grounded in four principles:
- Fund local.
- Prioritize medium- and long-term recovery.
- Learn from others.
- Stay true to your organizational mission.
- Strategic Planning: Align institutional goals, values and strategies with customized disaster giving.
- Facilitation and Partnerships: Identify and connect with other donors and networks.
- Research and Analysis: Delve into data and resources for actionable insights.
- Technical Assistance: Strengthen internal expertise and capacity to implement disaster initiatives.
- Grants Management: Increase the effectiveness of current disaster giving with an equity lens.
- Leadership: Know when, where and how to activate disaster response and recovery initiatives.
“CDP is a trusted partner for helping us determine where to make our investments in communities affected by disasters.”
– John Brothers, President, T. Rowe Price Foundation
Do you want to learn more?
We welcome the opportunity to answer questions and tailor our consulting services to meet your needs. For more information, contact our Development team.